Creative Auto Enrolment
Auto-enrolment is a government program which means all UK employers must comply with organising a pension scheme for their employees.
Creative auto-enrolment offers an end-to-end service to help employers meet their auto-enrolment responsibilities. This solution includes consultancy, investment selection, implementation of automated systems and support to ensure on-going compliance.
They approached Moreish to design a campaign that would raise awareness amongst two distinct target audiences:
- Financial advisers – the aim was to encourage IFAs to refer Creative Auto Enrolment to any of their clients who were business owners.
- SME business owners – who haven’t decided how they will go about complying with auto-enrolment yet.
Research indicates that fear of losing clients is a key driver in initiating action with financial advisers.
So we created animated online display ads that dramatized the possibility of losing control of their clients, offering them the opportunity to:
- Create a stronger relationships with clients
- Earn an introduction fee and unlimited revenues from future fee-based services.
And to target SME business owners we creative highly effective press ads that featured in a financial supplement of The Times a month before the deadline, encouraging them to outsource the pain of setting up pensions schemes and focus on running their business instead.
- The online display ad campaign generated click through rates of 0.53% smashing the industry benchmark of 0.04%
- Online display ads had a CTR 13x higher than average