Account Manager, Moreish Marketing
Based on the Southbank in London.
About Moreish Marketing
Moreish is an award-winning marketing agency. We specialise in the financial services marketing. Our clients include LV=, OneFamily, Legal & General, Benenden, More 2 Life, Wesleyan, Lazard, and DTCC.
We work very closely with our clients, and we pride ourselves on being 100% client-focused. Some of our larger clients have come to view us as an extension of their marketing department because we’re easy to work with, knowledgeable, friendly and responsive.
Sick of seeing the inefficiencies of the traditional agency model, Simon Martin, our MD, set up Moreish in 2012 with a plan to do things differently.
Moreish is made up of a small client-facing team based in the Southbank office – and a trusted network of area experts who deliver excellence across a wide range of media.
This structure enables us to be technology and media neutral, responsive, and we don’t need to bill on any unnecessary overheads or downtime. Everything we deliver is based on what’s best for the client and not what fits the agency resources available.
The Moreish team add value at every stage, from guiding clients on the best approach and strategy, to writing clear briefs, project management, reviewing artwork, presenting creative back to clients, taking on feedback, and so on.
Overview of the role
We’re looking for someone with the confidence and experience to hit the ground running and actively take the reins on implementing campaigns.
You’ll be co-ordinating with internal and external staff as well as being in contact with clients on a daily basis.
You’ll work on offline and online campaigns across a range of media, steering projects to achieve their potential and meet the client’s objectives. You’ll need to be able to offer opinions and creative direction, and be able to articulate these clearly.
You’ll need to be hardworking, have good writing skills and find it easy to get on with people
|Skills and experience||Essential / desirable|
|At least 2 years of working at a creative services agency||E|
|Find it easy to get on with people and be fun to have around||E|
|Excellent project management capabilities||E|
|Ability to multi-task on different projects and juggle accounts whilst maintaining consistently brilliant and friendly service||E|
|A good understanding of online and offline marketing channels, technologies and creative processes.||E|
|Strong writing skills – whether that’s writing a brief or a social media post||E|
|Strong verbal communication skills – you will need to confidently and clearly articulate your ideas to clients, as well as providing concise, clear briefs to creatives||D|
|Creative flair and a strong eye for good design. You will be required to come up with creative ideas, pass comment on copy and design.||D|
As well as the experience and capabilities outlined above, our perfect candidate will be the kind of person who is…
- Work ethic – We’re not exactly workaholics at Moreish, but we sure work hard. That’s because we’re committed to delivering a top notch agency service. We’re looking for someone who can enthusiastically throw themselves into the role and give it their all. The agency is growing, and there’s huge potential for the right person to be at the heart of this growth.
- High standards and attention to detail – you’ll be the kind of person that expects nothing but the best from yourself, the team and our suppliers. Nothing leaves the door that we’re not proud of.
- Calm under pressure – you’ll need to be able to maintain a consistent performance and customer service levels whilst behind the scenes juggling multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Proactive – We want someone who can act without always being told what to do, and can bring new, fresh ideas and approaches to the table.
- Dedicated to keeping clients happy – we don’t like to leave our clients with anything but a glowing feeling at the end of each project. You’ll be the kind of people-pleaser that is willing to go the extra mile to get something done to the highest of standards and keep going until the client is smiling.
Is this you?
Salary and benefits
£25-45k (depending on experience)
20 days holiday
Free beer on tap
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] and tell us why you’re right for the job…