About the role
This role is perfect for a passionate and talented copywriter who can easily craft engaging B2B and financial copy for our clients and the agency. You’ll get a chance to work on a wide range of copy projects from social posts and web content, to campaign and advertising ideas.
You’ll be anything between an ambitious graduate (able to demonstrate relevant work experience) to someone with a few years of agency or client- side copywriting experience.
You’ll be our dream hire if you:
- Are someone who has a natural ability to write copy with personality that just makes you want to read more, however dry the subject matter!
- Can put yourself in the shoes of the audience
- Can easily get your head round complex products and topics and do any desk research required. Don’t profess to know everything but will take it upon yourself to become an expert in the things you’re asked to write about. Brevity is your middle name and you’re a dab hand at translating jargon into engaging copy
- Know how to write for websites (we’re thinking SEO, meta descriptions and CTAs etc.). You should be results-driven and curious, always looking for ways to improve the content we produce in-line with analysis and latest industry findings
- Are a grammar nerd
- A bonus if you are interested in finance (and able to write about it)
- A bonus if you are familiar with using inbound marketing tools like HubSpot to publish content and automate its delivery
You’ll be ideal for this role if you:
- Love to write and always look for the creative opportunity even in fairly dry briefs.
- Are passionate about what they do – are keen to continue learning and adapting your style to satisfy the latest search engine requirements and/or inbound marketing best practices
- Can demonstrate your content marketing and digital copywriting experience and expertise
We offer a dynamic, friendly, flexible and fun working environment with the opportunity to work on much more than just social content and understand its role in the wider B2B marketing mix, by working at an integrated agency.
Moreish is an award-winning integrated marketing agency. We specialise in the financial services and B2B marketing. Our clients include LV=, Benenden Health, Key Retirement, More 2 Life, Wesleyan, Lazard, and DTCC.
We work very closely with our clients, and we pride ourselves on being 100% client-focused. Some of our larger clients have come to view us as an extension of their marketing department because we’re easy to work with, knowledgeable, friendly and responsive.
Salary and Benefits
Salary: £20,000 to £35,000 a year depending on experience
20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Although we are ideally looking for someone to work full time (but would consider part-time too) we can offer some flexibility to work from home.
If this sounds like your kind of role, then send us your CV along with a few paragraphs on why this is the role for you, and some examples of your work, to [email protected]